iqahrawr






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comPhotobucket
IQAH
EAST VIEW Secondary. atiqah.95@hotmail.com


I SAY (!)
my blog ! my say ! hate it ? get lost :)
enjoy every single moment while I'm still alive :)
happiness is what i wan :)



Who's saying what
CHITTY-CHATTY(=


ShoutMix chat widget



Affilations

CLICK.


Search




Thursday, August 4, 2011
&SHE SPEAKS:

behind those smile ..

hey
its been 4 days of fasting and everythink seems to be normal but a little weak .
wat i'm feelin ryte now or infact for the past few days is angry , sad , mad , not happy all the negative feelings..i'm so angry with some of my friends bcoz of their attitude . GIRL PLS TKE CARE OF UR MOUTH . WATCH WAT U ARE SAYIN . COZ PPL HAV FEELINGS TO !
hmm abt "him" dunt wish to talk abt coz it seems like ppl tryin to get his attention wen his with me or wen i'm looking at him . who's the ppl ? dunt wish to describe coz it may cause a fight !
i may be smiling outside , but no one knws wat i felt in the inside..









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.