iqahrawr






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comPhotobucket
IQAH
EAST VIEW Secondary. atiqah.95@hotmail.com


I SAY (!)
my blog ! my say ! hate it ? get lost :)
enjoy every single moment while I'm still alive :)
happiness is what i wan :)



Who's saying what
CHITTY-CHATTY(=


ShoutMix chat widget



Affilations

CLICK.


Search




Sunday, July 24, 2011
&SHE SPEAKS:

RACIAL HARMONY + MY BIRTHDAY (=


hey !
so dat pic on top shows on the 21/7 which is racial harmony & MY BIRTHDAY (=
so happy birthday to me and happy racial harmony day to all (=
soo.... i enjoy the surprise that my friends made specially for me . who are my friends ?
eeqah azmi , husna marina , farah , ida , ziqah fifi and airah . i appriciate it alot . airah is sick on dat day , but she still drag herself to the party . thanks beb ! and thanks all for everythink <3
oh!oh! not forgetting my family and my aunty and uncle and cousin for the birthday celebration at home ! soo sweet ! and i like the food and present !

hmm.. i bet its been so long since i updated abt "him" rytee..
as times past , i begin to like him more and i feel like we are getting closer each day . but tetap kurangs at tymess (= but still he is soo cute ... aww i'm melting ! i really hope one day , we will be together .. i dunnoe if this wish or hope will come true or not . i dunt wan to tell him coz i want our friendship to last . i'm afraid dat our friendship will end if he get to knw dat i like him ... hmmm lets juz wait and see ?










Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.