iqahrawr






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comPhotobucket
IQAH
EAST VIEW Secondary. atiqah.95@hotmail.com


I SAY (!)
my blog ! my say ! hate it ? get lost :)
enjoy every single moment while I'm still alive :)
happiness is what i wan :)



Who's saying what
CHITTY-CHATTY(=


ShoutMix chat widget



Affilations

CLICK.


Search




Sunday, July 31, 2011
&SHE SPEAKS:

hi



hi (=
soooo.. prelims is arnd the corner . freakin nervous ! and D&T is sooo irritating . everyday stay back and i'm trying to finish my presentation board asap , coz i've been focusing on d&t moree den other subs.. tsk ! submission is arnd the corner ... i'm sooo stresss .
ok btw HAPPY FASTING TO ALL MUSLIMS (=
ok byeeee (=









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.