iqahrawr






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.comPhotobucket
IQAH
EAST VIEW Secondary. atiqah.95@hotmail.com


I SAY (!)
my blog ! my say ! hate it ? get lost :)
enjoy every single moment while I'm still alive :)
happiness is what i wan :)



Who's saying what
CHITTY-CHATTY(=


ShoutMix chat widget



Affilations

CLICK.


Search




Saturday, June 11, 2011
&SHE SPEAKS:



hi !
so dat picture was taken during my cousin wedding (=
( the day when i feel so arab ! ) lol .
ok sooooo....
life has been all about d&t . i've juz wasted my two weeks holidays in school doin d&t . tsk !
but nvm , sacrifice now enjoy later righttt...
hey mr. , i'm falling for u ♥ i love looking at ur face (= u are soo cute in every way .















Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.